Friday, September 26, 2008

How Do You Get Apregnantpoptropica

Back to Quebec City

As all good things come to an end, I decided to return to Quebec, especially since I'm tired of not understanding (well a little) in English (Okay I'm still improved eh ...)! I board a bus to Whitehorse greyhound (Again!) But this time for 4 days non stop, 94 hours away, heading for Montreal. After a travel day, my back loose and I finished the trip with 30 years longer, curved like a granny. I suffer martyrdom in every pee stop and the idea of wearing Libras crosses my mind for a moment ... yes yes! Before reaching
Edmunton, an unconscious (a little alcoholic must say) starts crying on the bus at 3 am. She finds herself ejected from the bus suddenly spikes in the buttocks! At night on a deserted road ... Dammit! is that not Mess with the greyhound. A group of Lunch's attempt the same feat but will settle down in the first somatic ... not very brave youth!
And with all these precautions I would not even see this one ear ... bear misery! Still tourist traps!

Practical Info: To sleep in Whitehorse, all hotels are expensive. A tip: go to sleep Beez Kneez Backpackers is a hostel very nice. It works as a youth hostel. It costs $ 26 per person which is nothing compared to other schools! A board yet, reserve in advance because it is always full and you may well find yourself on the street! For booking here: http://www.bzkneez.com/


Arrival in Montreal a surprise waiting for me! Jana (my German friend Golden) just get me back to the bus station with a nice car not new but nice nonetheless. Accompanied by a German girlfriend, we are all three part toward Tadoussac to see whales. It became entrenched in two days from home to Pascale and Mamadou Quebec which has just been invaded by an Ivorian friend and a Mexican (yet). It gets a good comfortable mattress in the street, drinking a lot, we BAFFR, we play the djembe and spend two days very nice!





Then
Tadoussac whales have finally deserted and the lake where John is waiting for me ... my seventh farm



(Tadousse in the rain ... no whales but a cemetery and a church)





(Cilia, Jana and me ... It does not look like that but it is the freeze)



(strategic place to observe whales, we said it! bin see!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment