Saturday, May 31, 2008

Las Vegasfree Aids Testing

Weekend at Notre Dame

Saturday, May 24

The Tonight I takes off with Marie Claude Sherbrook direction where a projection is programmed "the world according to Monsanto" which was released in March on Arte. Good thing I had not seen! With the presence of the filmmaker Marie-Monique Robin. Class! It is still 1:30 to go car! HHaaa it is nice Marie Claude.
After 20 minutes of projection, the bazaar fails! So we took the opportunity to start the discussion time that the technician understands how the computer (oh yes it happens at CEGEP de Sherbrooke (I'll tell you later what it is), so it is with computer projection and projector). The Hall Auditorium is full, it is full of good questions.
Conclusion: Documentary a must see (Small info: Monsanto is apparently a major funder of Noah's Ark in Norway). Brrrr it's cold in the back.

Monday, May 26

Bouuuuuu is my birthday! I'm Vieillleeeeeuuhhh. It sends a squeegee
vegetarian and a chocolate fondue to celebrate, then towards another farm. I'm still sad to leave my beautiful farm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment