Saturday, July 5, 2008

House Of Colors Cherry Red



Here I am made in Loren and Denise, two pure Canadian English for my fourth experience of woofing! The farm is located in Golden so just after the Banff National Park.

(Golden)

Denise and Loren runs a lodge in the mountains, that is a cottage which operates roughly like a bed and breakfast but more intimate. For info, go have a look at their website: http://www.ehcanadianlodge.com/
Here are some photos to make you drool ...





(the cottage)







(the view from the cottage, with ptits horses at the bottom)



(sight but still a other side)




My new room has a lot of class. It is a bus amménagé ... are even toilets! I will not even have to go pee in the woods. Phew!



(my room)





(my bed with kitchen and living room behind the luxury ...)

Here is still a pig. but that's it's a little different from the last ... he walks in the open air and sleeping on a couch in the studio! And above all not cry!





(the nice pig)

0 comments:

Post a Comment