Saturday, July 5, 2008

Use Olive Oil On Clippers

Golden Golden Golden

After two weeks in New Brunswick, I thought I was dressed to face the Cowboys West! Well I was wrong, even heavily!
After the second day I understood absolutely nothing of what was happening around me (or almost, do not push it) ... where I am?, what do people do here?
Rhhaaa but why I spent so much time sleeping in class me!
Fortunately, the scenery is beautiful, and I caught up with a book the night before the mountains and the sunset! Haaa!

That said, the first two days are relaxed, because it's the weekend and the weekend when we woofeur is not working ... do not push it either!
So the program is walking in the forest or pray at every step to falling on a bear and relaxation to get over my fear ... but finally I fell only on cute little deer!



Monday 7 , arrival of a German named woofeuse Jana Jana ... Haa, my savior! Being German, she speaks only English and because she's nice, she teaches at the same time! Suddenly feeling better, I can even communicate with other humans who succeed on the farm ... bliss!
The program is more like days or less: the breakfast lodges depends clients ... yes, because here we take the breakfast with customers. It was therefore entitled to a nice big breakfast with waffles bf (or pancakes or French toast, the vast Loren specialty), eggs, bacon, garden fresh, juice, coffee, alkatzeiser ... a delight! After a helping hand to the dishes, weed the garden for direction (and yes it is the season when the weed is better if you love the weed makes woofing summer) up to 15h! After it's free! Class!



(the beautiful garden that need weeding! Duh)

Tuesday evening, we even have a right to small tower in cariole the meadow and a campfire (with bonus mousitiques ... but why are they not rather the idiots in the islands).


( Jana and me in the remake of House on the Prairie ptite)



(Loren and cariole )




(sitting scratching the back of Hank, the friendly pig at the fireside)




Wednesday, the daughter of a friend of Denise, Kim, arrives to take care of two horses. Finally rather train them. Kim is 17 years old and riding since she was 3 years ... erm!
Thursday it rains .. it's cool we made banana cake!

Friday evening, one is to make friends (which I can not remember the names, shame) for an evening barbecue ... ouaaa the true evening Barbec hamburger, I know who will be jealous!

(Haaa the burgers!)

(from left to right, the lady I remember the name ... it's a shame she's nice, Denise, Loren, Jana and salad baked potatoes, Kim, me)
Saturday morning, Jana goes to the "is, and I find myself alone with my English deplorable ... sniff I'm sad.
Fortunately, we will make a nice walk in the mountains on a big buick. Haa how beautiful!







I finish even a short tour on horseback, believed ... I almost take for Poncahontas, hair in the wind!

PS: soon I'll tell you about my breakfast, as soon as I realized what do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment