Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Costco Canada Brush Set 2010

Back to Our Lady of Ham



After a stop in Quebec, of course (that I myself really like to me ... thank you Pascale Quebec!), Return to Notre Dame (where I also pleases me well ... Marie Claude thank you!), where I find Pascal (former roommate Marie Claude) who is a truck driver who goes out west. He willingly embark to perform a few days of crossing into British Columbia (roughly 4 days ... ouch!).

But before that: Today is St. John and the day of St. John's Day in Quebec!

On this occasion, we celebrate the day before (as in France for the ball from 13 July!). So Monday night, towards the village of Saint Hadrian few miles away. On the menu, music groups as traditional music québecoise (sending it as big as we say back home!), Fireworks and bonfire on St. John (Haaa a real fire on St. John, I had not seen that for centuries it seems to me). It must be said that here the lights are unlikely to be banned for fear of fire (at least for this year) because it rains for days and they wallow in the mud! Rhhhaaa. Stars also we ben ben lucky, the rain paused for the evening!

Haaa I find the familiar faces at the evening departure of Annette and Rejean. It has a great deal of drinking American beer not good (not too much! Is more than I used to drink too me) in nice plastic glasses advertising. And who will end up in the flames of fire from the beautiful Saint Jean ... Mmmhhhh good breath toxic!
Ha ben I take this opportunity to digress for a moment to talk about local music around here and is pretty well underway! To give you an overview (and for those who know not!)'ll See there:
They are the Cowboys Fringants carton that pretty here (and France also in the same occasion, they go elsewhere in Vienna on July 13 ... deuce! will therefore soon see).
Stars Tryo here and walk a lot (Ha well we had forgotten those there) ... end of the bracket!

It ends with the sound of percussion Guy with flaming balls of Marie Claude, before going to bed! Snif!

Ps: Ben here! no photos for you! Apocalyptic view of the time I gently put my camera to the bottom of my backpack, warm! No luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment